Monday, July 14, 2008

High School Love

You ruined your life with her,
'cause of what you do,
she gave you a chance,
but you ruined that too.
You said that was then,
this is now, I promise I'll
change, just let me show you
how.
Months passed by,
and high school begins,
little did he know, that
his life with her, was
coming to an end.
She begins to think, why
should I wait for him,
why should I try,
I got a whole life ahead
of me, and he's only one guy.
He realized, that to find their
love, he had to look into
his heart, and if he had
done that in the first place,
they would of never been apart.
He lost the love of his life,
'cause he didn't do her right,
he had a rep to keep up so he
had to stay cool, but she just
thought he looked like a
fool, all because, he never
grew up in high school.

No comments: